Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Still Around!

Well we got back from vacation about a week ago, and now I'm playing catchup!! If you're waiting to see your proofs it won't be long!! I should have a shipment in today and have another at the lab! I'll contact you as soon as they get in! Thank you for being patient!

Just to give everyone a heads up, August is booking fast!!! The first week, 5th-10th we will be closed. We are heading down to Myrtle beach for our anniversary, and right when I get back on the 12th I have a shoot that morning! There are still a couple dates left in August, but if you are thinking about booking, better do it now!!

Until next time!
Andrea

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

Hey Andrea! Found you on the Mom group on yahoo. I was wondering what lab you use? I will be in need of one of those soon, and am clueless as to where to begin.

Love your pics!!

KC aka Kim