Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Exciting new things...

are going on here! First off, we finally have a website!! www.reflectionsbyandrea.com I still have some kinks to work out, but for the most part it's done!! Second, be on the lookout on the blog for specials, which we will post from time to time. And last, we are revamping our studio! Most of you know that I run my studio out of my garage, and I am finally kicking my car out of it's home. Some fresh paint and some decorating should make you all feel more comfortable, and me a little more professional. LOL I would like to thank all of my past (and future) clients for making this happen. A dream that I have had for a very long time now!

If you are looking to get your portraits done, don't hesitate, time slots are filling fast! May was completely booked and June is almost there. Even if you are scheduling your senior session for the fall, or next year's wedding, make sure you at least get your name (and date) in the book.


Until next time...

No comments: