Saturday, May 26, 2007

News and Information

First, I would like to say that anyone can now post comments if you wish to! You can even stay anonymous if you'd like.

Second, I would like to cover copyright rules and regulations. Not everybody knows and understands them. I don't think I could sum it up any better than this. The moment a photographer clicks the shuter, they own the copyright on that image. We sell these prints to you, our customers, but that does not give you ownership of the image itself. You have purchased the print, not the copyright. It is illegal to scan, copy, reprint, and digitally enhance any image in any form or for any purpose with our written consent. So please do not do so!!

If you want a websized version of any image you have ordered, please email me. You may also purchase an authorized letter of release allowing you to print your own portraits, call or email me if your interested in a release.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: